- Type: Country houses
- Location: Bocairent
- Area : 3.499 /m2
- Beds : 4
- Baths : 2
- Parking : 6
- Floors : 1
- Posted On: Oct 22, 2018
This beautiful house with swimming pool and carport located in the Sierra Mariola National Park is build in 1982.The Sierra Mariola is located in the province of Valencia and is known for its beautiful nature and the many hiking trails include the GR7. There is also a lot of cycling in this national park. The house is on one level, quiet location with stunning views.
The house is close to the main road CV954 which runs from Bocairent to Alcoy.
The distance to the beautiful historic town of Bocairent is 7 km. At 13 km is the nice town of Alcoy which is known for its festivals of Moros y Christianos.
The property consists of,
- large living room with wood fire
- big kitchen
- 1 bedrooms en suite with door to terrace
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- There is a terrace around the entire house.
- Outside is a shed where the generator and batteries are located.
- Near the pool is a storage room where the pool pump is located.
- There is also a carport available.
- The house has running water.
- Electricity is generated by solar collectors and by a generator.
The plot size is 3,499 m2
The built surface is 226 m2.